Saturday, January 15, 2011

FINALLY!!!!!

I am finally getting a chance to blog today!
I hurt my back so i have had extra lazy- i mean - computer time! I was going through my countless picture files and I found some really sweet (?) ones (mostly of Kendra) that I want to share with you.
So without further ado...

Kendra was here pretending to eat out of the deer trough, she got a little carried away :)
Lauren put her hair in sponge curlers...


Hence the result



Kendra in her element. Talking to B-boy and playing with lizards in her jammies. Does it get any better when your five?


I just love this one of Bren!




My photo-genic cousin K-K




A cute story follows this pic. We had just finished watching 'Up' with K-K. She (of course) proceed to convince Lauren and Brennan to play that they were all dogs. Usually she is rather strict about 'not talking unless you are talking like a dog' when they pretend. So they humored her and were barking. Kendra then said "Guys! We can talk! we have those special collars like in the movie!"

And this is what I get when I try to get Kendra to sit and smile for me. Doesn't work to well.


Purposely holding it in... sly little Butterfly :)

This is probaly an all time fav! My brother is such a good sport.
Mornings aren't too pretty for K-K... She gets a camera in her face really quickly.

Precious one!

That's all for now! I hope to blog more frequently in the future!

Ta-Ta for now blogging world!

~Kelsey

2 comments:

Carol-Hannah said...

I love Kendras hair from the curlers!

I hope you blog more frequently in the future too! I miss you guys!

-Carol-Anne

The B. Family said...

Sweet photos, Kelsey!

I hope u feel better soon!

Love,
Amy