Thursday, February 3, 2011

Grandpa Harmon's 100!

This weekend we had the pleasure of attending my great-grandpa's 100 birthday! Grandpa kept saying throughout the day, " I'm a hundred years old! I never imagined, never even thought I would live to be a hundred." So here's our century-party pictures!


Here's Grandpa with his wife (Grandma) and all his great-grandkids. (I'm sure you all know Kendra, but the baby I'm holding is Luis.)

Our family with Grandpa
Here's Ralph, Grandpa's brother-in-law (or cousin-in-law, not sure :) ) and his gal, Elsie with Century ;)
This is grandpa's son, Harold, and his wife, Margaret, and their daughter, Chrissy. They also have a son, Scott but he was not avalible for the picture.
Blowing out candles (there was some fear present that he would pass out :)



Grandpa and Grandma's whole Sunday school class came for the big event.

These next three are for you, Alyssa. I told K-K I was going to show them to you :)


She LLOOVVEESS the high-tops she's wearing!


My beautiful great-Grandma
Visiting...

Mamma and Aunt Vicki

All the kids in Kendra's kindergarten class made Grandpa cards.

Mimi explaining the card history :)

Aunt Vicki and her grand son, Luis
I think you know them!


These streamer thingys were hanging down from the ceiling every where!

Luis


Such a sweetie...



Aunt Vicki and Dean




And the man of the day! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we do!
ttyl,
Kelsey

2 comments:

The B. Family said...

Hi, Kelsey!

So I guess Brennan isn't a prophet :)

How exciting for your great-grandpa!

Nice photos- Luis IS a sweetie :)

BTW... Love Kendra's high-tops! Perfectly practical color :)

Love,
Amy

Carol-Hannah said...

Aw happy birthday to him!
I love your photos, great ones!
Tell Kendra that I want her shoes, she can send them through the mail, =)
Luv
~Carol-Anne~