Saturday, May 7, 2011

.........

We haven't been up to much but, right now Lauren, Brennan and our beloved next-door neighbors Delaney and Caleb (who are staying next door YAY!!!) are swimming in our pool.



Ah, my crazy life. (More about that in a later post!)







Some of the strangest girls I know...



Some of the strangest girls I know :)














They only look innocent...





Ah, that's better!




For Mother's Day we sent Mama chocolate covered strawberries!



I felt kinda silly because my dad had ordered them and forgot to tell us, so when they got here the first thing I said (in a very excited tone) was "Who are they from?"


And of course the label said "Love, Kelsey, Lauren and Brennan" !




But they were awesome!



And, to my mom's delight, we have had many bunnies visit our yard!



These two were 'twitter-patted' :) lovely...




This one's an innocent bystander!



Our oleanders...


Love Bug infested. Gotta Love 'em!







Yet another time consumer...



Chalk!


Lauren's creation



And B-boy's



A very lonely piece of chalk

This one took 4 girls and an 1 1/2 hours!


Back to Lauren's chalk...



And Nando's (my nickname for Beezar -I mean- Brennan :) )


Any guesses?









I love sunsets!







Elizabeth

(her sister Rebecca took this and the next few)

Delaney, Delonie, Denonie,Deronie, Denanie




and my serious sister. YEAH RIGHT!!!

My Bro


Working on their master piece





I will save you the pain of all my nicknames. But here's my main one: Kushy.

I know.





Need I say more?

So just in case ya'll were wondering what we've been up to, there it is in way to much detail.


~Kelsey

No comments: