Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Crazy Sister

WARNING!!! If you can't stand hissing noises buzzing countinously in your ears (like me) or humans talking like aliens (like me) or never being able to look at your sister without first having to brace yourself against WHATEVER might come out (like me) I need you to print out this waiver and send it to your insurance to confirm that I am not liable for any harm that falls upon you while reading this post. :) :) JK. But please, be prepared to laugh. (I'm not totally convinced that the waiver isn't a good idea...) ;) You've been warned!!!!






Yes and No in Lauren Language




I know
















She just can't restrain herself










Trying to get some good pictures... (define 'good' , will you?)












Looking innocent...




NOT



No comment (seriously, please, no comments on this one :))




Lauren says 'No'




And 'Yes' very undecicive (sp?)



I don't think anybody's ever shown off there manicure's like this...




or this




???



.



Lauren (whose sitting next to me, dangerously close) just said "I have NO IDEA what was going through my head!"




"I only look innocent!"

















Uh, not so much




Maybe a little bit?















Nope.



"Ah man!"







Lauren LOVES this one!








My mind just went blank




Maybe a little blonde?



'Shh!! I can't concentrate when you are typing!'




We were playing the quiet game, guess who won?... Me.







Happy



Sneezy




Dopey




Grumpy




Doc





Sleepy



Bashful? We'll have to go with six dwarfs today!






I hope you got some good laughs like we did! I suppose it would be 'do' since she will continue forever. I'm not quite sure how we will marry her off. I suppose we have plenty of time to worry about that!!






~Kushy~

3 comments:

Carol-Hannah said...

Hahahahahahahaha!
This post is hilarious!!!

Love Hannah, Carol-Anne, Mrs. Isom and Mrs.Gray

P.S. HILARIOUS!!!!!!

The Campana Family said...

Hahahaha!!
Too Funny...HERES YOUR COMMENT!
See ya' tonight!
Wuv ya' Kushy Mushy.
Alyssa

The B. Family said...

Oh my... Lauren I've known you for a long time but this? Oh my, oh my, oh my.... :)

Cute post girls :-D

Kelsey, love the whole waiver thing- ingenious :)

Love,
Amy