Thursday, September 8, 2011

Birthday!!

AAAHHH!!!! I can't remove one picture without removing them all!!!!
Help!!!!!!

Oh well... 
Hannah at cake class the night before.
My lovely cake all nice and decorated! ;)
Grandma and I went to Bath and Body Works (my first time) and got party favors and prizes!

Me opening presents in the morning. (Yeah, I see the bow on my head.)
After presents we went to the zoo and zip lined (which was alot of fun!)and then came home for lunch.
My dad and I made our way to Goodwill where we picked up...
The outfit not the dog!!!!
Oh Mariah, will you ever forgive me????
Very soon after some of our dear friends came over to celebrate!

 

 <><>
I can't figure out how to take these pictures off!!
<><>
Sweet Jubileeah G.
And Miss Violet!!! (Its amazing what you can get kids to do when a cookie is on the line!!) :)

I love you, Abigail!
Boaz seriously eating his cupcake
And then came the chocolate game!! I have more pics but I can't figure out how to load them ;) 
So I'll move on...
This one cracked me up.
The present from our awesome next door neighbors.
And all the Mike and Ike's I got for my birthday!!!


I have more posts planned out, but the pictures are still on my camera. :(
But I will post soon (Lord willing)!
Somebody told me they were hoping to see more posts on this neglected blog. (not their exact words:)
Not saying any names... :P
~Kelsey



2 comments:

Melody Faith said...

Cake class was great! Can't wait to do the next course! That was a great party! Happy Birthday again!
Melody

The Campana Family said...

LOL, Great postie Kels!
Who was that somebody?
Funny thing, you just left! lol

Alyssa